Monday, July 26, 2010

summertime and the livins easy

madewell dentim jacket, thrift skirt and belt, vintage riding boots

i had a bbq last night, and i had the most amazing time. my boyfriend is one the best cooks. he is definitely a grill master! then we went to the superconducting supercollider and creeped around, i took a disposable camera and as soon as i get them developed ill post them. abandoned places are so interesting to me, its weird how people use to spend so much of their lives in some place and then everything stops and they just leave. if you dont know what the ssc is you should definitely google it. i never knew about it until yesterday and its strange how out of the whole country it was built practically in my backyard.

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Your dress is so pretty; I love the color!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look. my boyfriend can cook too, it's the best. can't wait to see the disposables

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish it was cool enough to wear boots and jackets here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the entrance point to the SSC? I've been meaning to go out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute boots! i love how riding boots and jodpers are "in style" now..i still can't bring myself to wear my tall boots and jeggings together because it makes me feel like about about to compete!

    ReplyDelete