Thursday, January 21, 2010

dear dallas,

your weather makes me happy. i love being able to bust out my summer things early. i get too tired of being cooped in layers and tights. my legs are ready to breathe, and today im letting them!

xoxo,
jessica eligh

i went thrift shopping at my favorite little shop and got this top and those shorts, well theyre hideous mom jeans turned too short shorts. i also got a mustard cardigan and amazing brown leather sandals. which is the best way to spend your last four bucks in my book.

3 comments:

  1. you have inspired my boy & i to create blogs. we've been meaning to for awhile, but we started yesterday & practically died!

    great finds, btw girl! i distressed a pair of way-too-big thrifted jeans a few months ago & they're literally the most comfortable denim i own.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep my thrift stores a secret, its trade basis only

    ReplyDelete